Feb 9, 2008

Hubba Hubba Hamilton!

Finally, some pictures of Hunky Hamilton. I really took my time with all the details on this guy. His breeches were made from an historic pattern that I found on the Internet (in French). His waistcoat and frock coat are lined ... even his hat is made like a real hat: silk over buckram, then "blocked" with fabric stiffener. His hands and feet (the second try) were sculpted, then carved and painted. I've asked Hubby to make a stand for him with a pillar he can rest his hand on. I thought I'd make a little copy of The Federalist Papers and the Constitution on the pillar. Note the taut, round buttocks! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Dixie Redmond said...

Yowza. You are awesome at sculpting and costuming.

Unknown said...

Ok Nina,
Who was the model for dem bunz? Dang!!!!!
: )
You are fantastic doll artist!

HUgs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

dang your good !!! He is absolutly stunning from his face to his hair and the costuming !! ahh !!! I love him !!

Mica

Anonymous said...

Nina I left an award for you on my Blog under the Changes post. Stop by and pick it up.. You deserve it !! Mica