Sep 11, 2008

New Stuff

Suddenly, I've got a million things to do! I've been accepted as an artist at Spooky Time Jingles (for my Halloween dolls--check it out) and am getting the king and queen of the pumpkins ready to premiere in two days! They've turned out to be a pretty ambitious project. Stay tuned for photos!

At the same time, I've been talking to the lovely Sherry Mason (no relation that I'm aware of) of Olde Virginia Trading Company about participating in Colonial Faire events in Williamsburg and at Mount Vernon. I can't tell you how exciting it is to me to think of doing a crafts faire in colonial costume with other artisans in historic locations!!!

Sherry is at Mount Vernon this weekend, and/but has offered to show some of my figures at an event in Williamsburg in October. We're hoping to actually show up for the December event. I've long wanted to see Williamsburg dressed for Christmastide ... and this is our chance to do that, among other things!!!

Lots to do and get ready for! Very exciting times!!

Nina

1 comment:

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Can't wait to see your things at SpookyTimeJingles!!!