Jul 17, 2009

Art Doll Quarterly

The new issue of Art Doll Quarterly with a six-page feature spread on me and my work arrived in the mail yesterday. If you're a fan or just like art dolls, check it out.

In other news, I finished the first draft of Bloodlust and now begin the arduous task of second-draft editing, which is not as much fun as creating the novel itself.

As far as dolls go, I started working on a Vampire Bill figure based on Stephen Moyer, who plays him in the HBO series True Blood. So far so good. Face took several tries, but that's not unusual. Still not an exact likeness, but there's a resemblance now. I asked Dan last night if he'd build me a little coffin for Bill to sleep in.

I'm going to dress him in Civil War-era civilian attire. I'm thinking boots, pants, a shirt, waistcoat, and duster. Something kind of sexy. Because Vampire Bill is smoldering sexy (as is Stephen Moyer).

Yummy.

Now back to Bloodlust and Bill.

Nina

No comments: