Nov 23, 2008

Bitch Slappin' Jefferson

Aargh! What is it about Thomas Jefferson that drives me absolutely mad? I went down into the basement studio this morning with the intention of doing a little finishing work and decoupaging some tags -- but I ended up spending all day tweaking Thomas Jefferson! His eyes weren't right ... and that lead to changing his facial features, his hairline, tearing his body apart, reshaping his legs ... argh! But how can I take him to Williamsburg if he's less than satisfactory??

I'd like to just slap him around and show him who's boss. But I doubt it would do any good. Oh well.

Nina

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You are too funny, Nina.

Rachael Kinnison said...

;) .....you have painted me a VIVID picture of you 'working' Nina! Slap him once for me, will ya?
heee heee
xoxoxo rachael