Nov 11, 2008

Meet Miss Penelope Pettigrew



Here are some pictures of Miss Penelope Pettigrew,
a solo practitioner of Wicca circa 1833.
Miss Pettigrew will be premiering tomorrow on Spooky Time Jingles.
She is dressed in a cotton frock and poke bonnet (removeable) of the period. She holds a wand and stands on a box decorated with ancient Wiccan symbols. The box contains a pentagram, an incantation for activating her magic wand, and her familiar, Toad Hall. Miss Pettigrew is an armatured figure. Her face, hands, feet and toad are sculpted by hand and painted. She stands about 16 inches tall with her box.


7 comments:

Dawn said...

Yep, could be scary with a nose as big as the bustle! LOL :)

Rachael Kinnison said...

I wanna SEEEEEEEEEEEEe her! She sounds absolutely wicked~ cant wait!!
xoxox rachael

Dixie Redmond said...

Yowza. She's wonderful! I love her hair and her bonnet. You did a great job!

Dixie

FairiesNest said...

Oh she's marvelous!! I always love your witches!

Village Gift Shoppe said...

WOW! What an amazing doll!!! I Love her!!!!

=D *Lori

Rachael Kinnison said...

hmmmmm.I thought I commented allready! I L*O*V*E her Nina~ shes wonderful!
xoxoxo rachael

~dani~ said...

Such an amazing imagination you have and I so admire your attention to detail. Well Done!!!