Apr 2, 2009

Living with Vampires

Still neglecting the blog, sorry. The novel got shot down by most of the agents, so I went back to the drawing board and wrote a second draft. Just finished that round today and sent out some more queries. The book got a lot better and a lot longer, so now I'm going to try to push it as a literary novel. Writing a novel is very consuming. I've been spending about 12 hours a day, 7 days a week on it, never leaving my computer and always thinking about the book, even when I do.

Now that I've gotten it this far, I'm hoping that I can turn back to dollmaking for a few weeks before my next show on May 2 at the Perimeter in Atlanta.

BTW, I got a nice email from Nicol Sayre the other day, in response to a fan email I sent her in 2007! Talk about busy! But it was nice to hear back from her, even if it took almost two years.

Nina

No comments: